Mason's and Odd Fellow Building
The Mason's and Odd Fellow building was erected 1865.
The Hubbell Building
This building is Stop #9 on the Sutter Creek Walking Tour. The frame buildings that were located on this block were destroyed by the 1865 fire. William Hubbell built this brick building in 1867.
Learn More on the Hubbell Building
In Memory of Forty-Niner William Barker Hubbell 1816 – 1894 Who built his building for a General Store circa 1867 Served as Justice of the Peace
1888 – 1892
The Pinotti Building
Information, historical photographs courtesy of the Amador County Archives, The Historical Marker Database, and the Chronicling America Database