Located In Sutter Creek, on City Cemetery Road. From Hanford Street (Hwy 49) - West on North Amelia Street - cross Spanish Street to immediate right fork on City Cemetery Road.
Many of the area's pioneer and miners have their resting place here, one of which is Richard Carleton Downs, the Superintendent of the Lincoln Mine.
Robert Carleton Downs (1848-1880)
A partner of Levi Hanford. Part owner and superintendent of the Lincoln Quartz Mine of which Leland Stanford was also a partner. Also owned the Golden Eagle Mine near Sutter Creek, and was a member of the State Assembly 1879-1880