Sutter Creek names after John A. Sutter
Sutter Creek Methodist Church, built in 1862
The Malatesta Building which was also known as Brinn's Brick Store was built in 1888.
About 1866, Mr. Knight, in common with others, made water wheels entirely out of wood
In the 1860's the Lincoln Mine was worked through two shafts and produced 3500 tons of ore per year.
Founded by Jerry Mahoney from Killarney, Ireland in 1851. The Mahoney Mine Claim purchased from Alvinza Hayward. Merged with the Wildman Mine and reached a depth of 1200 feet.