The Order or Native Daughters of the Golden West was organized on these premises
The site of the Pioneer Hall on September 1, 1886.
This tablet is placed In memory of
the founding of the order by
Ursula Parlor No. 1, N.D.G.W.
The Mother Parlor April 12, 1932
Prior to the Spinetti's running a hardware store here, George Weller ran his plumbing and hardware store here since the 1850's. In May, 1917 the Spinetti's purchased the stock (not the store) from George Weller and opened up their new expanded business.