The Aqueduct City Cemetery is located on Aqueduct Road. From hwy 88 - 1.7 miles east of Pine Grove/Volcano Road, south on Aqueduct Road. and immediate left on Aqueduct Circle. ¼ mile from hwy 88 entrance.
This cemetery was establised circa 1855. The earliest tombstone is a shared one for Mary S. Lowry
and Nevada Lowry, both small children who died the same day, September 2, 1855.
Aqueduct City was a small settlement just down the hill from the Cemetery.
One building remains and the rest has faded away.