This photo was taken about 1900, of the Muldoon's Saloon. Opened in 1854 by Edward Muldoon. Turned over to his son, Matthew ,after family members moved to Oakland California in 1892.
Inside of the Old Muldoon Saloon
Jackson Main Street in the early 1940's.All of these photo's were loaned to AmadorNet by the kindness of "The Bottle Shop" on 45 main street. the owners are John & Barbara Leonetti, 223-1824
All graphics created and owned by Ray and Cheryl Herndon